Sebastopol Walks (3rd Edition)
The book that inspired the Sebastopol Walks series is now available in its 3rd edition at Copperfield’s Books, and from walk leaders on the monthly walks. This guidebook includes maps and details for ten walks of varying lengths within the City of Sebastopol and suggests other great walks in eight Sonoma County parks, with additional suggestions for destinations elsewhere the San Francisco Bay Area.
Funds for publishing the 3rd edition were raised by members of the community through two Dinner Walks, in which participants walked between courses to a number of local restaurants. A big thank you to Sarah Gurney, Sebastopol City Council member, for organizing the well-attended Dinner Walks, the local restaurants, and to all who attended.
- A Downtown Art & History Stroll
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Wetlands Preserve Walk
- Ragle Ranch Regional Park Walk
- The Luther Burbank Gold Ridge Farm Stroll
- The Laguna Uplands Stroll
- The Sebastopol Walkabout
- A Cardio Walk
- West County Trail
- Joe Rodota Trail, Sebastopol to Santa Rosa
- Sebastopol to Graton and Forestville
Great Walks in Sonoma County’s Parks
- Salt Point State Park
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Sonoma Coast State Park
- Austin Creek Recreation Area and Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve
- Sugarloaf Ridge State Park
- Hood Mountain Regional Park
- Annadel State Park
- Jack London State Historic Park
If you are from out of town, contact author Richard Nichols (firstname.lastname@example.org) to purchase a copy of the book for $5.00 plus $2.00 postage.